APS Woodwork Ltd.
Calne, Wiltshire SN11 0AW
Monday - Friday: 07:30 - 16:30
out of hours by appointment only
Saturday: By phone, text or email
VAT number: 171 9659 71
Company Number: 8577012
1. The deposit of bespoke production is a commitment to pay for any commissioned work in full, without exception.
2. Any installation quoted will be "dry fit" only, meaning the fitting solely of the cabinetry and handles (if available when fitting). The price does not include the fitting and connection of the appliances as these need to be connected and tested by relevant qualified installers.
3. Wood is a natural material and as such is prone to unavoidable variation in colour, grain pattern and movement. All efforts are made to avoid any movement, but “snagging” is sometimes necessary after a period of settlement. APS woodwork Ltd. cannot accept any liability for problems caused due to conditions beyond their control (i.e. building settlement, damp site conditions, etc.).
4. 1. Primed furniture has a sprayed near-white coating that has to be overpainted within 3 months. There usually will be some hand-brushed primed areas when fitted, that will not match the sprayed areas exactly. Ask for clarification if necessary.
5. If a delivery date is agreed, please be able to take delivery to avoid storage costs.
1. A payment of 30% is required as a deposit upon and is confirmation of order.
2. A further stage payment up to 60% (inclusive of deposit) may be requested during manufacture onlarger orders.
3. A cleared stage payment to 90% (inclusive of deposit) is required upon delivery.
4. A final balancing payment is due upon completion of original order (on delivery if supply only) or within7 days if supplied and installed.
5. Payment for any extra work will be advised on request and due upon completion.
6. The price excludes delivery, installation (see notes below), worktops, appliances and any non-standarddoor furniture unless specified and quoted.
• A deposit as invoiced.
• A signed and dated copy of this Terms of Trading agreement.
• A signed and dated copy of your Quotation.
• A signed and dated copy of your plan, highlighting any amendments.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Measuring website usage (Google Analytics).
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and what you click on.
We do not collect or store your personal information (e.g. your name or address) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data.