Tabbed content area 1
Monday - Friday: 07:30 - 16:30
Saturday: By phone, text or email
Out of hours by appointment only.
APS Woodwork Ltd.
Unit 1 Wessington Yard
VAT number: 171 9659 71
Company Number: 8577012
Unit 1 Wessington Yard,
email: click here
Workshop: 01249 821953
Postal address; Unit 1 Wessington Yard,
Tabbed content area 2
1. The deposit of bespoke production is a commitment to pay for any commissioned work in full, without exception.
2. Any installation quoted will be "dry fit" only, meaning the fitting solely of the cabinetry and handles (if available when fitting). The price does not include the fitting and connection of the appliances as these need to be connected and tested by relevant qualified installers.
3. Wood is a natural material and as such is prone to unavoidable variation in colour, grain pattern and movement. All efforts are made to avoid any movement, but “snagging” is sometimes necessary after a period of settlement. APS Woodwork Ltd. cannot accept any liability for problems caused due to conditions beyond their control (i.e. building settlement, damp site conditions, etc.).
4. Primed furniture has a sprayed near-white coating that has to be overpainted within 3 months. There usually will be some hand-brushed primed areas when fitted, that will not match the sprayed areas exactly. Ask for clarification if necessary.
5. If a delivery date is agreed, please be able to take delivery to avoid storage costs.
1. A payment of 30% is required as a deposit upon and is confirmation of order.
2. A further stage payment up to 60% (inclusive of deposit) may be requested during manufacture on larger orders.
3. A cleared stage payment to 90% (inclusive of deposit) is required upon delivery.
4. A final balancing payment is due upon completion of original order (on delivery if supply only) or within7 days if supplied and installed.
5. Payment for any extra work will be advised on request and due upon completion.
6. The price excludes delivery, installation (see notes below), worktops, appliances and any non-standard door furniture unless specified and quoted.
Acceptance terms (Required upon order).
• A deposit as invoiced.
• A signed and dated copy of this Terms of Trading agreement.
• A signed and dated copy of your Quotation.
• A signed and dated copy of your plan, highlighting any amendments.
A contract form to confirm agreement when placing an order and a commitment to an order for a bespoke product.
Click to download
Tabbed content area 3
A contract form to confirm agreement when placing an order and a commitment to an order for a bespoke product
A useful list to help plan and organise your work schedule and to use as a reminder list
Tabbed content area 4
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored in text files that are saved on your computer or other devices when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to remember you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a "session cookie") or for multiple repeat visits (using a "persistent cookie").
Session cookies are temporary cookies that are used during the course of your visit to the Website, and they expire when you close the web browser.
Persistent cookies are used to remember your preferences within our Website and remain on your desktop or mobile device even after you close your browser or restart your computer. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for you while visiting our Website or using our Services.
Cookies may be set by the Website ("first-party cookies"), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website ("third party cookies"). These third parties can recognise you when you visit our website and also when you visit certain other websites.
What type of cookies do we use?
These cookies enable us and third-party services to collect aggregated data for statistical purposes on how our visitors use the Website. These cookies do not contain personal information such as names and email addresses and are used to help us improve your user experience of the Website.
What are your cookie options?
If you don't like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this or to learn more about cookies, visit internetcookies.org
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Policy relating to the Website or Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Policy on the Website. When we do we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Policy was created with WebsitePolicies.
Acceptance of this policy
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the Website or its Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorised to use or access the Website and its Services.
This document was last updated on January 23, 2020
© APS Woodwork Ltd 1984-2020